Thursday, April 21, 2011

Laura Vikmanis : The Oldest Sexy Cheerleader in America


Unbelievable !!! Laura Vikmanis, age of 42, the oldest sexy cheerleader in the NFL. she is easily 20 years older than most of her fellow Cincinnati Ben-Gals. In fact, as she laughingly points out, she is also older than most of the players - but not the coach.
'He's a little older than me,' Laura confessed with a cheeky grin.
The mother-of-two was approaching her 40th birthday in 2008 when she realised she was feeling lost. As a registered dietician she had always been in to fitness - but the combined forces of motherhood and her busy schedule had taken their toll on her health and weight


So, ready for something new, she took up golf and drum lessons. Then she went to a few football games.
'I was at a point in my life where I was like, "What do I really want to do? What’s something in my life that makes me happy?"' Laura said.


'I went to a couple games and saw the cheerleaders and thought that looked really, really fun. 'Then she met a Ben-Gal at a dance class - and suddenly it didn't seem so out of the realm of possibility. She tried out for the squad aged 39, and didn't make it. But the loss only made her more determined. For the next year she focused on her fitness, then she tried out again... and the rest is history.
'I was extremely intimidated because I'm literally 20 years older than these girls,' she said in an interview with Yahoo! News.
'I really felt like i just needed to do this for me.'
In an interview with local media she admitted she had been afraid the rest of the team would be 'pretty catty'.
But instead, she said, she was surprised at how nice they all were. And they clearly view her as an inspiration. 'It really doesn't seem like she's older than me,' captain Tara Wilson told Yahoo!. 'Her commitment to fitness, the self-respect she has... It's really been a great model for us.'
But Laura said the people she wants to inspire most of all are her daughters Lila, 14, and Alexa, 12. Both are competitive cheerleaders - and both think their mother's new job is 'really cool'.
'I look at myself as a role model for my children to show them no matter what age or what dream you have, you can work really hard and achieve it,' Laura told.

1 komentar:

Anonymous said...

Facebook Fanpage Likes and Video Marketing starts @ $10

Lahari Technologies providing Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, Youtube Likes and Views. All assignments will complete in just 72 hours time. We provide product promotional videos as well as video greetings. These videos are not animated videos; all videos done by young and beautiful US models. It is a best chance to increase your social media presence.


Call us: 91 40 66 88 55 33

Visit:

http://www.laharitechnologies.info/

Post a Comment